As part of these efforts, we can provide reliable Office 365 managed services to ensure that your essential operations are running efficiently and effectively. Read on to discover all that our Office 365 support services in northeast Ohio can do for you!
About Our Office 365 Management for Akron, Cleveland and Northeast Ohio
Our managed services and cloud services extend to assistance with Microsoft Office 365, helping businesses to have everything they need in an accessible and easy to find manner. We believe these services are vital because Office 365 provides terrific tools and functionalities for the workplace, and it’s essential that these aspects are operating to their full potential.
Office 365 features an easy-to-use subscription plan that gives you total access to all Microsoft Office applications, along with a slate of services to increase office productivity.
Our team is able to implement Office 365 for your business, work with you to select and optimize the features you believe would be the most valuable for your daily operations, and manage the service to ensure all aspects continue to work smoothly and reliably. Additionally, by using aspects of Office 365, you’ll be able to access company information from any device, such as a laptop, desktop, tablet, or mobile device, making business trips and telecommuting as simple as possible.
Missing a software application? Citrix Workspace enables you to deliver a secure, consistent, and rich user experience for all Office 365 productivity apps, on all devices for all users. Allow the right level of data access and sharing for any user or scenario, while gaining full visibility and control to keep business data secure. You’ll be able to offer a native Office 365 experience with single sign-on across all devices.
As you can see, using Office 365 management for your Akron, Cleveland, or northeast Ohio company can be greatly beneficial!
Key Features of Office 365
If you haven’t implemented Office 365 into your operations, or are wondering about its full list of features, take a look at all it can provide!
- Simple Operation – All of the components found within Office 365 can be managed and configured through the system’s online portal, and all users can be added manually or through a CSV file.
- Email Services – As part of Outlook, Office 365 incorporates the feature called “Clutter” which remembers a user’s preferences based on their common email activities, sorting emails automatically.
- Collaboration Tools – One of the core aspects of Office 365 is its applications that have been crafted to handle the collaboration needs of companies. Tools within the program include OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Teams, Yammer, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, Outlook Online, and Delve.
Additionally, businesses and individuals are able to select from a number of subscription plans depending on their needs, with the platform’s business options including:
- Business Essential – Hosted Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync services; Office Online for web versions of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Business – Desktop apps for PCs and Macs up to five computers per user
- Business Premium – Incorporating aspects of both the Business and Business Essentials options
- ProPlus – Access to Office 2016 Professional Plus applications with up to five computers/devices per user
- Enterprise – Designed for enterprise settings; Offers access to all Office applications, hosted Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business, along with enterprise-specific support and features for legal compliance
Need Help with Your Office 365 Management in Cleveland?
If you’re looking for Office 365 IT support in Akron, Cleveland, or anywhere in northeast Ohio, reach out to our team at Jaekle Group. We’re ready to help you streamline and optimize your IT!